Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, December 10, 2007

Step by Step

Tyler took his first step a little over 3 weeks ago and now we might have a full fledged walker on our hands! Since his first step, he would take a few steps every day but never more than 3 at a time. Yesterday he just took off walking, I was so shocked because it was completely unexpected. I was holding one of his hands and he had a teddy bear in the other and he was just standing there looking at his bear. Then all of a sudden he let go of my hand and walked several steps (I didn't count how many because I was totally in shock) before he fell down. I ran to get Bobby (I was so happy it was a Sun. so he was home) and we sat about 4 feet apart and he walked back and forth between us 6 times before he decided he was done. I thought it may have been some sort of fluke, but he's been walking just as much today. He'll be standing against the couch and then let go and walk over to his Spiderman couch with no prompting, so he's been walking back and forth between couches all day! I think he kinda feels that's his safety zone because he won't walk anywhere other than the living room. I can't decide if I should be happy about this milestone achievment or dreading it!!! I can't believe my little baby is actually growing up! Does anybody know of a magical potion that can stop this?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww post a video!!! You must! How sweet!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! how wonderful! We want to see a video

Rebekah said...

I agree... a video is needed!

Love Sweet Love said...

Okay, I'll try to post a video, but the last few I've tried to post haven't worked. I'll see if Bobby can figure it out.

dixonfamily said...

I cannot believe how quickly some kids walk. I am sure Tyler looks so cute walking all over! That is so fun, but so sad that they really grow up too fast. Tracen has been standing up on his own for about two seconds at a time, but I hope it stays that way for a while. I am not ready for my baby to be walking quite yet.


Google