Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

24 on the 21st

On July 21st I turned 24!!! I can't believe I'm almost 30! (j/k Bobby) To celebrate, my family and some of our friends got together for a BBQ and had LOTS of fun!

Playing croquet



My good friend Lora and her baby Niev


My sister Alisa and Tyler watching us play


My friends Melinda and Jaime talking to my mom about scrapbooking!


Dad, Skyler (Alisa's husband), and Ty playing football


Adam helping Janie playing croquet


Alisa and Tyler...again



Melinda, Lora and me...the BEST BEST BEST roommates and friends EVER


My Awesome family


Silly picture


Alena and Tyler



Grandma and Tyler

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Yay! I took 2 of the pictures! Your party sure was fun!

So I've been reading (and enjoying) your blog for a while and if you want to read mine it's

likeaclearbluesky.blogspot.com

-Jaime!

Anonymous said...

it's about time you updated this thing, girl!!! I have that shirt that Alena's wearing.


Google