Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Here comes the bride...All dressed in white...

On July 20 my little sister's best friend (and long time VERY good family friend) got married! We (my family) spent Wed., Thur. and Fri. preparing for the reception and it was a blast!!!

Getting ready to go


Tyler (of course drooling everywhere!)


Our happy family


My brother and sister (Ty and Alena)


He loves to give kisses


The cake


Nicely feeding the cake



The bride and a picture of her brother who just left to serve a mission


Line dancing




Bouquet toss


Bouquet catch (caught by her aunt who is not YET married)


Momma gettin' down doing the chicken dance


Ty bustin' it out


Me, Amanda and Alena (missed you Alisa!!)


Us, plus TY


Bride and her bridesmaids (my sister is the 2nd one to the left of the bride)


Me and my buds Josh(the bride's brother)and Drew(who left on his mission to Tonga today) ...(they are also great family friends and DJ'd my wedding)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did we get those shirts together, because I have it in white and black polkadoted


Google