Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Do blondes really have more fun?!

Well, I guess I'm going to find out! Last week I finally worked up the courage to go DARK! I've been blonde (real and fake) for the last 23 years of my life and decided it was time for a real change. Bobby has been trying to get me to do it since before we got married, but I was never ready to take the plunge into the brunette world. I've always prided myself on being blonde haired and blue eyed, and in a way it's sort of been my... "trademark" if you will. What gave me the "umph" to dive into my new dark world you ask...I guess I've started to realize that life's just too darn short to not take some chances and too darn long not to make some changes. I've also learned that you can take the girl out of the blonde , but you can never take the blonde out of the girl! (Don't worry Stac, I'm still your blonde cheerleader forever!)

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Just thought I'd say, I LOVE the dark.

Plus I relish the fact that I'm a brunette with blue eyes because I think it makes blue eyes pop more. Plus I think it's less common (maybe...)

Rebekah said...

I love that color on you.

Anonymous said...

I freaking miss you - and love you!

Anonymous said...

you look awesome, Angela! I LOVE it! I went red a couple weeks ago,but couldn't stand it more than a week and dyed my hair back blonde.


Google