Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, July 13, 2007

Gross!!!

The other night we had put Tyler in his play thingy (does anybody know what these are called?!) so we could both eat dinner at the same time (usually we take turns eating while one of us holds him...we can't wait till he can sit up on his own!)and all of a sudden we hear this horrid noise coming from his rear end. I went to pick him up to change his diaper and he kept going so I decided to leave him in there till I was sure he was all finished with his business. Well he continued to sparatically "toot" for 3 or 4 more minutes and the next thing we see is liquidy poo running down his leg, fast! We were laughing so hard that neither one of us got up to get him and before we knew it there was a pool of it gathered on the bottom of his toy and he was stomping his feet in it like it was a puddle. So gross!!! Of course my first thought was...where's the camera?!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yuck!!! Those toys are called "Exersaucers". Jackson had blowouts while he was in the hospital like that - and I would change my outfit like 3 times a day because I managed to be the one holding him every time.


Google