Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meeting Baby Bailey!

Even though Bailey surprised all of us with her grand entrance 2 weeks early, and I was lucky enough to be there and meet her so soon after she was born, we had already planned a week long family vacation down to St. George the week after Alisa was due. And just because I had already kissed, held, loved on and ooooodled over baby Bailey didn't mean we couldn't go back so the rest of the family could do the same! (Okay really just Kylee...and me :) )

And boy did she! She could not get enough of "baby baywee" and was peeking looks at her every chance she got.




She was smitten!


The rest of our week included:

swimming in Grandma's pool.


(quick pop rocks snack!)


Going to see Cars 2 (BOO-not impressed! Tyler thought it was OK but Kylee was bored out of her mind)


This was the *happiest* picture we got in front of Mater...Oh my Kylee, what do I do with you?! She was not happy she wasn't going to be in the picture by herself.


Holding Bailey every chance I got. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when they just snuggle up and fall right to sleep...oooohhhh I just love her!


Receiving some surprise gifts from Grandma! She's the best! :)




More sleeping and loving :) (please note her sweet little grip on my shirt-that's one of my favorite things about little newborns!)


Reading books...




Playing (aka racing) trucks and cars ALL over grandmas kitchen/dining/living room.


PEDICURES thanks to mom!!!! (anyone else hating how fantastic Alisa looks 3 weeks after having a baby?!)


Alisa and I with the same shoes, same color polish, and almost identical design... ha ha love her! :)


And OF COURSE the Splash Park! Wouldn't be a summer trip to St. George without it! (Bobby took all of these using all sorts of different settings on our camera...)










(yep they're mostly of Kylee...Tyler and Nate were busy playing at the park)




Bailey and Uncle Bobby. Are you sure you're not ready for #3 babe?! Newborn baby looks pretty good on you ;)


And {literally} right as we were walking out the door to head back home, I finished up this little project Bobby and I had been working on while we were there for Alena! Kinda wish I woulda taken it home for myself! :)


And now I'm having baby bailey withdrawls :(. Hopefully we'll be able to go back down in a couple weeks for her baby blessing!!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

LOVE these pics! I'm counting on you all coming down for the blessing! Can't wait to be with you in Logan, too!

Alisa and Sky said...

Can you please come back already?!!! These made me miss y'all so much!!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh she is so precious! Makes me miss a newborn already!! You guys ALL look great!

Ash said...

So precious! Kylee totally needs a baby sister! And I am so in love with her cutest ever swimsuit!

Mindy said...

I totally agree a new born does look good on bobby :) You need to have another one.

Mary Beth said...

#1: yes Alisa makes me sick - but then again all you gorgeous Nelson girls do
#2: Bailey is absolutely beautiful
#3: what a fun trip!


Google