Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Father's Day 2011

****The following is from a post I posted on my other blog for Father's day so if you've read it already sorry, but I can't post about Father's day there and not here too!****

Our Father's day (although rainy) was perfect! Great church service, long naps, steaks on the grill for dinner with our best friends and a sweet gift from the kids (ie ME) :).

*photo edited using picnik
*Poem: Walk a Little Slower Daddy

I am so thankful for good men in my life. I'm thankful for a father who treated my mother and his children with respect. I'm thankful for a husband that would never curse at, or raise a hand to, me or our children, and that they will grow up without fear as a constant in their lives. I'm thankful for the safety I feel from him and for the love that abides in our home because of a father who takes his responsibility to preside over his family in love and righteousness and to provide the necessities of life and protection for his family seriously. Although I have to give myself a little credit because after-all I did choose him. ha ha :)

Happy Father's day (and happy birthday today!)to my dad: (him and I circa 1980...)


And to my Sweet Love:


******end of post.

I know I blabbed on and on a *little* above about how fantastic he is, so as to not be too lovey dovey, I'll just suffice it to say he's a stud. A total, off the charts, all around S.T.U.D. And my kids are pretty much the luckiest darn kids around. They think so anyway...






Love these "outtakes"! :)




1 comment:

cnelson said...

How blessed we are to both be married to STUDS! LOVE these men in our lives!


Google