Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, July 22, 2011

Alisa's Baby Shower

I know I'm so far behind in posting but I'm going to 'POP' these posts out as fast as I can (starting with the oldest 'events') to get caught up! Speaking of 'POP', that was exactly what little Miss Alisa did the day after her baby shower! (ok I know...totally 'corn'y but I just can't help it ;)...The older I get the more like my mother I become :) )

A couple weeks before Alisa was due her cute SIL, Amy, threw her a baby shower (on June 4th) in St. George. Bobby was so sweet and offered agreed to take the kids for the weekend so I could jet down for a quick girls weekend and attend Alisa's shower! (Mom, Amanda, Alisa, me, Alena, my grandma)


So cute!!!!


A couple of my favorite of little Bailey's gifts were this adorable pink and brown bikini:


And this diaper bag her M.I.L. MADE for her! It is seriously too die for adorable and it came with a matching car seat cover!


This was my gift to Alisa(picture taken before I left Logan-It was wrapped much cuter when I gave it to her:) ) a wipes case, wipes band and Q-tip jar. You can find the tutorials on how to make them on my craft blog here.


I was supposed to be headed home first thing the next morning (June 5th), but when Alisa called to say that her water had broke (she called me FIRST-at 3 am-but I didn't answer. I was asleep people don't judge me) I wasn't going anywhere till I saw and held that precious little bundle of pink! Waiting in the hospital lobby-SOOOO excited!


I just happened to be in St. George when Alisa went into labor with Nate too, so I felt so lucky to be there for Bailey's birth as well!! Kicking us out of the room cause she's gettin' ready to push! :)


Tammy, Skyler's mom, introducing Nate to his sister for the first time. (I felt SO fortunate to be apart of all these special moments! I LOVE family!!!)








Welcome to the world little Bailey; these girlies love you more than you know!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

I was so happy that you could come for the shower and then be here when little Bailey was born! I need these pics! Can't wait to see you all!!! Woohoo!

Alisa and Sky said...

That weekend was perfect amd you helped make it that way!! So glad you were here!! I am glad there is that pic of you and Bailey because I didnt have one of the 2 of you!! It's so cute! Can I just say...YAY your blogging again :)

zerry ht said...

Alisa's Baby Shower turned out to be stunning. The photos made my day. Keep posting such details here. I have also been planning a cute Disney themed DIY baby shower for my sister. I want to host this theme at one of the local NYC venues for this bash but first want to find décor ideas. I wonder if you could help regarding it.


Google