Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

****The following is a portion of the post I wrote on my other blog for my Mom's bday June 20th, but just like the father's day post, I can't NOT post this here too!***

I am SO excited to wish my mom a VERY HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I took this photo of my GORGEOUS mother 2 weeks ago while we were waiting for my little sisters baby to be born at the hospital!




She now has FOUR grandchildren and has been at the hospital for each baby that has come into her family. That is the kind of person she is. Dependable, compassionate, positive, helpful, thoughtful, loving and encouraging (to name a few :) ). I kinda love her a lot!!! Happy Birthday Mom!


*****end of post.

A Few things...
1. I HOPE I look as beautiful, peaceful, happy and content with my life as she does at 50.
2. I DREAM to be the kind of creative, passionate, loving person she is at 50.
3. I BELIEVE she is the epitome of perfection in every way.
4. I LOVE that she is MY mom and MY kids grandma...not everyone can be so lucky.
5. I WISH her all of the love, happiness and health in the world for the next 50 years!

1 comment:

cnelson said...

Not fair! You totally make me cry!
It is easy to be a mom when you have PERFECT children! LOVE you!


Google