Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Spiderman and princesses

We were baking some cupcakes last week and I brought the kids over to the oven and had them look through the glass door and said, "hey guys look at how big the cupcakes are getting! As the oven cooks them they get bigger and bigger and bigger until they're ready to eat." Tyler said-very seriously-"I want to get bigger so when the cupcakes are done I'll get in the oven next!"

We were all playing in Tyler's room one afternoon and Kylee and I were playing with trains. Tyler had been over by his bed for awhile playing by himself when he turns to me and very slowly, in a quiet, skeptical voice asks, "Can...you...call...me...Spiderman?" Sure bud.

Whenever we tell him anything that he thinks is exciting he says, "Holy Smoley Kamoley!"

We were checking out books/movies at the library last week and I usually let each of them pick 1 or 2 movies to bring home. Tyler had picked 4-a thomas the train movie, ice age, little einsteins with fairy magic (or something like that) and disney princesses learn a lesson. I told him he could only have 2 so he needed to choose. He threw a royal fit when I didn't agree with his 2 choices (I'll give you one guess) and said in desperation, "MOM! I have to have the princess one! I have to!"

3 comments:

Michelle C said...

Lol, that is just adorable!! Nathan is totally into pink and he thinks princess stuff looks neat. Your Tyler has a sister so that stuff is "cool!" It is completely foreign to Nathan. So you didn't let him have the princess movie??

Nathan says "okey dokey artichokey". I just love the slow question of calling him spiderman. You are so good at writing and being able to portray what was said in such a perfect way.

Love Sweet Love said...

Oh no Michelle, he definitely got his princess movie. I've learned to choose my battles! (most of them anyway) :)

Rebekah said...

Who taught him to say holy smoley kamoley? Ive never heard that one before!


Google