Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

READY?!...OK!

Before you watch this you should know:

1. I was a cheerleader in High School and my friend Stacie makes fun of me mercilessly for it!
2. Posting this was a request from her (and my mom!)
3. I taught this to Kylee a couple months ago and we used to have to do it-in front of her mirror-every night before she went to bed.
4. We haven't done it in awhile which is why I'm doing it with her, but it's MUCH cuter when she does it all by herself. She was too camera shy to do it by herself after we taped this one.
5. I didn't realize I was talking that loud so you have to turn up your speakers and listen carefully for her sweet little voice!




Another quick video from the same night...just because!

*my favorite is that she wipes the hair out of her face before she can start counting again because she is in the middle of serious business and needs to focus! :)

8 comments:

cnelson said...

CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

So cute! She looks so much older than she did a few short months ago!

Ash said...

I will not laugh at Angela, I will not laugh . . . I might make fun of you for being a cheerleader now.

Unknown said...

That pretty much made my day...... ;)

Callie said...

Don't take the teasing just know there is a little cheerleader in everyone, some of us just got to live out the dream (hahaha). This video is so cute and makes me want a little girl so we can cheer together, spirit fingers and all.

Mindy said...

Ha ha ha ha now I will defiantly tease you more :). She is so super cute. She probably will follow in her cute mommy's foot steeps.

Unknown said...

just thought you should know I just watched that video again!!! Every time I think about you teaching her to cheer in that video I laugh - it makes me look really awkward sometimes - but I'm used to people wondering why in the world I'm laughing at nothing lol... ;) I MISS YOU!!

Michelle C said...

Adorable! That is so cute about the cheer. She does have the sweetest voice ever!! I love how Tyler is just there with his buzz. The wiping the hair away was super cute She is doing awesome with counting!


Google