Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No moms!

Last Friday a few of the kids in our primary class were in a Christmas program at their elementary school and invited Bobby and I to attend (well the girls invited us-the boys wanted nothing to do with it ha ha!). Since it was in the middle of the day bobby had to work, but I wanted to go so decided to just bring the kids with me. We were sitting in the back of the cafeteria waiting for it to start and watching all the kids pouring in, talking, laughing, yelling, and finding their seats. I was like, "Tyler look how fun it's going to be to go to school in a few years! All these kids get to come here everyday and learn, and play with their friends, won't that be cool?!" He's nodding his head up and down enthusiastically the whole time I'm talking and then when I'm done, pauses...surveys the situation and says, "Wait...you mean with no moms?!"

"Yep" I said, "with NO moms!"

"Awesome" he says while picking his nose.

Good thing we have a few more years to fine tune those social skills.

3 comments:

Michelle C said...

lol. what is it with the kids and picking their noses. I try to teach Nathan to do it with a tissue and he just runs from me laughing!! Grrrr

alena rose said...

HAHAHA. I dont know why but I find this extremely funny. (:

Rebekah said...

At least he thinks it will be fun!


Google