Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

A couple weeks ago we heard this warning on the radio: Blizzard storms ahead. Do not travel unless in case of emergency. So naturally, we braved the storm and got some Christmas shopping done. Bobby's tough like that. Unfortunately when we got home we found that our home was snowed in without us inside of it.


Nope, not getting in the front door either


Awww, my poor fall wreath. Drenched in snow.




Oops...guess we should have listened. It *only* took 45 min for us to shovel a way to get inside. But snow like that means fun things like this:

Sledding! Royce, Mindy and macey invited us to go sledding over at Royce's work and we had lots of fun playing in the snow for the first time this winter! Kylee was a little unsure of the whole sledding thing at first and was content to just stand in the snow and watch.


I convinced her to ride down once with me and then she was hooked!


All three little ones fit perfectly on the sled together!


Royce giving them a little push at the top of the hill


And then whoosh!


So fun!


I think Royce got quite the workout dragging them all back up the hill in the sled over and over and over!


So Tyler stepped in to help out...






I love me some rosy red cheeks!


It was Tyler's idea to go down head first, on his belly, down the stairs.


He only ate a little snow at the bottom :)


Tyler pushing Macey and her dad


Macey being brave down the stairs.


A lot of this snow has melted, but I'm sure it won't be long before there are new heaps of fresh, glitterly snow surrounding us. I do love a white Christmas!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

That is a LOOOOT of SNOW!!! Cute and fun pics!

Maranda said...

Aw man, I wish the blizzard would have been that good down here! It was windy and we just got a light layer. My parents were insane with worry and trying to help us prepare with food, water and flashlights. Didn't use any of it! Bummer. I miss good snow storms. Maybe we should move back to Colorado.

Alisa and Sky said...

Looks like fun, but I cant say I am jealous! I would only like one day of that...I could never live in that!! The pics are way cute though! I bet the kids had a blast!!

Rebekah said...

Looks like fun! We probably won't get snow like that, and if we do it won't be until February!

alena rose said...

You just have such cute kids! (: Looks like fun! Excited to see you soon!!!

Matt and Haley said...

Miss the snow!


Google