Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, September 4, 2008

To my best friend...

DEAR ALENA,

You are my best friend. I miss you everyday and wished you lived closer so that we could play. Thank you for always being willing to play with me no matter what you are busy doing. If we are with a big group of people I always choose you to play with because you are my favorite person. I love to grab your hand and pull you outside onto the patio at Grandma's house and sit on the chairs with you while you sing silly made up songs and I dance. I love to sit with you in the grass and play with the dirt for hours. Mommy always gets tired of being outside because she says it's too hot and takes me back inside before I am done playing and it makes me sad, but you play outside with me for hours and never get tired. I love to "fake you out" and hide behind your back while you pretend to look for me. I love to run around like a crazy person while you chase me. I love to talk to you on the phone and tell you "wu you" (love you) and "bye bye". And most of all, I love that you love me as much as I love you.

Mom says that lately whenever she wants to take my picture I always run to my room and grab the picture of you that I keep by my bed because I want you to be in the picture too. I love to give your picture kisses and show you off to the camera so everybody will know you are my best friend.







Wu You,
Tyler

5 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

So cute! Tell Tyler I miss Alena too! You should post a close up picture of her on that post, I haven't seen her in YEARS!

Alisa and Sky said...

aww that is just to cute! i wish it was me that was his best friend and he missed so much :) cuz i miss him so much! give him kisses for me and tell him i "wu him" i think its awesome they have the bond they do! hopefully it will always last!

Rebekah said...

This post was just darling!

Anonymous said...

that was so cute! I bet Alena just LOVED it.

Just Jaime! said...

How sweet! The pictures are cute!


Google