Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, September 12, 2008

I have to stop...

...eating these:



Thanks to the scale at the good ole doc's office I realize it is no longer acceptable, and potentially hazardous to my post-baby recovery period, for me to feed my weekly-and someties bi-weekly- craving of Arby's curly fries. I have gained 9 lbs. from my starting weight and I still have 16 more weeks to go!!! I lose so much weight in the beginning that my doctor tells me to eat whatever I want as long as it's high calorie and will put pounds back on my body. Somehow once I've regained the weight and am feeling better I forget to stop eating...and eating... and eating. I'm just so excited to be able to eat again! Ugh! I don't crave anything else, just those scrumptious, deliciously curly, hot and fresh, perfect amount of seasoning, mouth-wateringly tasty, fries. Okay, I have to stop. I'm starting to salivate.

6 comments:

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

That's the best part about being pregnant! I always craved fast food-I'm so glad my baby was still healthy. Your over half way done! I can't wait to see the little one.

Rebekah said...

Okay, now you are making my mouth water...

Joy said...

Okay STOP this nonsense about gaining so much weight-- NINE pounds?!?! Holy cow that's amazing, I won't even say how much I've gained. Okay I will. I think 17 pounds? Yeah lame-- I try to eat good stuff, but the desserts are getting out of hand for me. You just keep eating those curly fries, woman! Guess what I just realized, we're due at the exact same time and we're both having a baby girl! FUN!

Pilkington Family said...

Ok sorry angela, but you make me sick!!! only 9 lbs!!! You know how they say by the end you should have gained around 20 lbs...well Let's just say I was always with all 3 waaaayyy over that. With the last one I gained almost 60.. I think 9 or even 15 is crazy. So keep eating those curly fries, I think you have room to spare!!! And I was excited to hear that you are having a girl. They are so much fun! -megan pilkington

Michelle C said...

I must agree, 9 measly pounds? I gained 39 lbs with my pregnancy!! You look awesome. I must agree, those fries are so good!! I think you can keep eating them!!

Michelle C said...

I was just thinking about the weight gain thing and I wanted to further put your mind at ease (you probably already know this)

Normal Weight Gain during a Pregnancy
If you are:
underweight gain between 35-45 lbs
normal weight 25-35 lbs
overweight 15-25 lbs

Of course Dr.'s can give their own recommendations, but you are doing fabulous!


Google