Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, September 15, 2008

Houston Reunion

This weekend several people who grew up in Houston and are now living in Utah got together for a Houston reunion of sorts. We were hoping more people would be able to come, but since we had it in Kaysville and not Provo (where most everyone is at, attending BYU) a lot of people weren't able to make it, but those of us that did had lots of fun catching up and meeting each others babies! We're hoping to have another one soon down in Provo so more people can make it!

Okay so here's my "belly shot" at 24 weeks that I took right before we left.


Same picture just zoomed in on the "goods".




I was so glad Alisa was able to come up from St. George because I haven't seem my little nephew in 2 mo. and he's SO much bigger!!! Tyler kept trying to give him "5's" but Nate would just grab his hand and Tyler was really confused!


Mingling


My, just turned 5 mo. old, nephew CRAWLING (and has been for the past several weeks)




The cousins with their Auntie Amanda




Tyler, secrets don't make friends...


Tyler: "So, can I blow this joint or what?" (But don't they look so cute sporting their college wear?!)


I promise this kiss is a lot more innocent than it appears to be...


All of us from L to R: Annika Bruno, Genevieve Bruno, Jessica Tibbetts, Anna Facundo, Amanda Nelson, Bobby Bricker, Tyler Bricker, Angela Bricker, Cameron Johnson, Ellen Johnson, Jake Johnson, Alisa Ence, Nate Ence


Tyler just being his dang cute self


A BIG thanks to: Ellen Johnson for putting everything together, Bro. and Sis. Tibbitts for letting us use their home, Pepper the dog for letting Tyler chase after you, pet you, and touch your face the whole time we were there, and to all those who drove miles and miles to come!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun idea. and you look SUPER gorgeous - I love your little belly.

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

You are such a darling little pregnant mommy! And about my hair...it's falling out like crazy. Everybody keeps telling me it's normal but maybe the next time I see you I'll be bald!

Alisa and Sky said...

Your pictures turned out cute! That one of Amanda and tyler kissing looks so funny it does look like they are making out :) It was so fun seeing you! Now that I wont get to see you for awhile you better keep your blog updated!!

Michelle C said...

Adorable belly picture. YOu look SO good Angela! Tyler is adorable as always. Looks like you guys had fun together. Great group photo, those are always hard to get a good one.


Google