Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ultrasound-8/13/08

It's a GIRL!

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and along with finding out that everything is progressing normally and the baby is growing as it should, we found out that we'll be having a girl (hence the song dedicated to her playing on my blog!) ! This makes 2 right guesses in a row for me. No super big revelations or anything, but both times I had really strong feelings what the gender was going to be and I've been right both times. Hmmm, maybe there is something to that whole mother's intuition thing. Ironically, when I was pregnant with Tyler I wanted a girl but knew it was going to be a boy, and this time I wanted a boy but knew it was going to be a girl. Ha Ha, oh well now we'll have one of each! We're super excited and ready to start buying PINK!!!

Her legs were spread WIDE apart...we'll be working on her modesty issues later!


We had the most perfect profile shot and just as the tech froze the image the baby moved so the picture is a little blury. This is almost identical to the profile picture we got of Tyler; same nose and mouth!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats that is so exciting! Any baby names yet?

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED YIPPEEEEEE YAY! I can't wait to meet her! :) :) :)

Rebekah said...

Yay! I am going to have a niece! So I think you should name her after Bobby's favorite sister! (That would be me just in case you weren't sure...) Call me anytime you wanna talk baby names, I might even be able to help you talk Bobby into one. Congratulations, give my bro a big hug.

Alisa and Sky said...

woo hoo! yay for pink!! i am so excited! you got a way good ultra sound picture...mine did not turn out that well!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

YEA!!! We will be having the same gender this time. Ian says that now that we have more than one child that is close together in age, we really need to do family vacations together.

BTW, Niev has not counted to five since about three days ago. She says, "One, two, FIVE!" Oh well....

Maranda said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you guys! Haha, I love that the arrow is point out that there is no pee pee. I have a hard time figuring out what I'm looking at on ultrasounds, but yours looks great! How are you feeling? I hope everything is going well for you guys. Ah, a girl, how perfect! She already looks beautiful! Who knows, we just might still be around here to meet her! I really hope so.

Aaron & Jayme said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your name choices!!

Anonymous said...

yay! Maizeigh needs a friend!!! What's her name going to bE?

Mel said...

congratulations!! We sure love our little pink girl! Hope you are feeling ok:)

eden and david said...

congrats, the perfect little family!!!


Google