Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

To Be Fair

Okay, so I know I've ragged on Bobby quite a bit, so just to show you that he's not the only one that does goofy things and that I don't do it to hate on him, here's something pretty embarrasing about myself!

Yesterday I ran a lot of errands in the morning and my last stop was at the Library to get Bobby Lord of the Flies (he has to read it for his Ethics and Values class). I pull into a parking spot at the very front, which I'm super excited about, and turn off the car. The key will not come out of the ignition. I pull and pull and then turn the ignition a couple of times and it still won't come out. I call Bobby at work to see what he thinks I should do and he tells me to restart the car and then turn it off and see if the key will come out. The car won't start. Bobby says, "so it won't start AND you can't pull the key out?" Right. He says he'll come over and look at it. Luckily he works directly across the street from the Library, but it still took him 20 min. to be able to leave and come help me.

Meanwhile, Tyler falls asleep in his carseat which makes me slightly grumpy because it's about 12:00 and now he won't take his afternoon nap. Ugh! Bobby arrives.

Bobby: Okay, let me get in and see what I can do.
Me: The car probably just busted and we'll have to spend another $300 to fix some stupid part. (we just spent $300 last week putting new bearings and breaks on our other car!)
Bobby climbs in
Bobby: Are you kidding me?!
Me: What?
Bobby: Angela, you have to put the car in park before you turn it off!
Me: OOPS!

I'm afraid I will always be your "little cheerleader" Stacie!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Thanks for posting! I got a good laugh out of this!

Maranda said...

Hahaha, that's awesome! I'm pretty sure that's happened to me too.

Michelle C said...

Sounds like something I would do too!! (:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS I had lost all hope of having Angela cheerleading moments! I am so excited! WAY TO GO. I mean - oh that is so an Angela moment. You are getting better though, b/c I thought, I bet the car is still running. So at least you turned it off, just put it in park next time sweetie. K? :) You rock!!

Aaron & Jayme said...

That's hilarious! I think we've all been guilty of doing this a time or two.

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha and this is why i love you so much...you are so dang funny! We miss you so much already!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, you're hilarious!!!!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I think everyone has done that once in their life; some people just figure out the problem faster…lol, love it!

And the City Lights Blur.. said...

Oh my gosh that happened to Gigi and I. It was SO embarrassing because some guy jump started our car and when that didn't work he was about to take us home, and since we couldn't get the keys he got in...and put it in park.

Worst feeling ever! Especially since he was the hottest guy in our ward!


Google