Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, May 2, 2008

Just In Case!

Just as a note, I have to tell you that this post has been approved by Bobby. Okay, maybe not "approved", but he knows about it so don't think I'm trying to hate on him!! :) LOL

The following conversation took place this morning. Bobby was about to get in the shower and I was getting ready in the same bathroom.

Bobby: So if I need to take a small poo should I go in this bathroom or the other one?
Me: Um, I'm gonna say the other one.
Bobby: Okay
He walks out of the room and 2 sec. later comes back
Bobby: Can you hand me my glasses? I might need them just in case I wipe.
Me: Just in case?!
Bobby: Well ya. I'm getting in the shower, no need to waste toilet paper.

Wow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that was funny!! Russel likes to tell me "If you get mud on your hands, you don't just wipe it off with a paper towel, do you" I'm guessing he's implying the same concept would apply in this sort of situation =)

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

That has to be the sickest thing I have ever heard. He has hair on his butt (I assume this because I think every man on earth has hair on their butt--they are hairy beasts!)...it needs to be wiped off. Those hairs catch things. I don't know the whole reasoning, but it's just gross.

Secondly, I'm excited for you guys and your big move. I can't believe all the run-around. I'm glad he got accepted to USU. When are you moving?

The Johnson Family said...

oh my heck that is totally a conversation I think Cameron and I have had! Good to know my husband isn't the only one with questionable hygiene!

Anonymous said...

YOu have far too many POO stories my friend! :)

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha that is so something skyler would do, thank goodness he doesnt have glasses so i dont have to know that he does that

Pace said...

:) that little moment will play over and over in my mind, and Bobby you're a very wise man.

Ashley said...

hahaha..that is so funny Angela!! I'm so glad you found my blog on facebook! It'll be great to be able to keep up with you now! Take Care!

Rebekah said...

Angela, please let me apologize on behalf of my brother... that is so gross!


Google