Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our day at the zoo

A couple weekends ago Bobby didn't have to work and had just finished winter semester so didn't have ANY homework (first Sat. EVER), so we decided we wanted to get out and do something fun as a family. I looked up a list of activities that were going on in UT that day and found that the Hoggle Zoo in Salt Lake was having some sort of Earth Day celebration that was free, so we decided to do that. I was a little worried the whole zoo thing would be way over Tyler's head (we have a problem with sometimes overestimating his abilities) but he LOVED it! We actually missed the earth day thing, but spent 3 hours at the zoo looking at animals and it was so fun!!

A lot of the "cool" animals-lions, tigers, cougars, etc.- were sleeping, so here are some that we were close enough to take pictures of.

Waiting in line for tickets




The monkey's were one of his FAVORITES!
















This is how he wanted to walk around the zoo most of the time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love the zoo - it is so entertaining!

Maranda said...

I love the zoo, but the animals are so unpredictable, I've seen things that I wish I never saw!

Michelle C said...

Fun pictures. I love how he's still holding hands while in his stroller!!

Rebekah said...

I love the picture of Tyler holding hands with Bobby, very cute!


Google