Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Play toy?!

I usually keep the bathroom doors closed during the day because Tyler likes to pull all the toilet paper off the roll, open the toilet lid and throw foreign objects inside and pull out everything in the cupboards. As I was cooking dinner tonight Tyler was wandering around the house and it had been a couple minuets since I heard him (which is very unusual, he's always playing right under my feet while I cook) so I called his name and...well I guess I slipped up and forgot to close the bathroom door because out walked Tyler, just like this!

Hopefully one day I can hold this picture as blackmail! :)


"What mom, I can't play with this?!"

5 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh! I love it!! That is the best thing I have ever seen. What a good chew toy, right?

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious Angela! It's so good you got a picture of that!!! haha

Rebekah said...

That picture is awesome! Someday you can show his little girlfriends the picture of him sucking on a tampon.

Anonymous said...

Haha!! That is great! He is soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Okay... those pictures are hilarious!!!


Google