Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Tyler

My little baby turned 1 on Feb. 17.











I can't believe it's already been a year!!!







To celebrate we let him dig in to his own cake. Only problem was, he didn't want to! Amanda invited 4 guys she was with for the weekend over and they had REALLY loud voices and I think Tyler was a little bit intimidated by that. If there would have been less people I think he would have been more excited about the cake. You can't see it very well on the video (which I will later post-I've been trying to upload it for days now, which is why this post is so late, and I can't get it to work so it has turned into a Bobby project) but at the beginning when we're singing Happy Birthday Tyler was SO freaked out and was just staring at the guys so we were all busting up laughing at him, poor kid!

Before-


After- we just ended up giving him a fork and then he really went at it.




My Grandma's birthday was on Thur. so we did a joint celebration. Isn't she SOOOO cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for Tyler - I remember all those baby pictures! He is so handsome and grown up!

Rebekah said...

I love all the pictures of Tyler covered in icing... it looks like he had a lot of fun!

Maranda said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! You're so cute and have the best parents! (especially your Mom!! she rocks!)

dixonfamily said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little man. The time goes so fast and they quickly go from babies to boys. I love that he can feed himself with a fork. What an advanced and very handsome little guy!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Happy Birfday, Tyler! We are so sorry that we missed it. I didn't get to give you the art set so you can learn to be gifted like our family is. Oh well, I guess you won't be a world-famous artist like Niev.

eden and david said...

i cannot believe he is one already. he is going/already is a heartbreaker.


Google