Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alisa's baby shower

Alisa is due in 6 weeks and she had her baby shower this weekend. She had about 18 people attend and made out REALLY well with gifts!!! It was the funnest baby shower I have ever been too! I usually HATE all the games they play, but my mom is so fun and creative and thought of some really cute ones!

Just for example, one of my favorites was the baby matching game. (sorry no pictures) It's just like any other matching game you play where you guess a number and have to remember which words are under which number and try to find a match! And whenever you find a match you get a candy that coincides with that word. Like, when someone found the match "breast-feeding" they won a Milky Way candy bar. And so on and so on.

Here are just a few pictures. Halfway through Tyler woke up from a nap and I had to go take care of him so I didn't get very many.

Yummy food!






Another game where each person had to cut off a piece of string and guess the size of her tummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! I'm glad she got some good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party!

We missed you while you were gone! I want to see some pictures of Tyler's party!


Google