Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanks for your votes!!!

Guess what's rockin' my socks this morning?!?! I found out I came in SECOND place (out of 15) in the American Crafter round 1 competition by ONE vote!!!! Ha Ha so thank you, YOUR one vote made that happen! :) This means that I"ll be one of 10 people moving on to round 2 of this crazy competition!

Our 'House of Order' projects will be up on Friday for voting, so get your fingers ready for clickin'!

Also, I've been posting a different Halloween craft-a-day over on my craft blog so if you're looking for easy, fun craft ideas be sure to check them out!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congrats, so happy for you! Good luck next round.

cnelson said...

Clapping my hands and jumping for joy for you!!! Woohooo!


Google