Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, October 17, 2011

Thank you friends!!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for those of you who voted for me in the American Crafter competition! I came in 3rd out of 10 which means I get to move on to the next round!! There are now 6 ladies left and this week's theme is FABRIC!

I'm SO excited to see what the other 5 amazing women come up with for this round. Sewing is NOT my forte so I'm pretty nervous, but I'm excited about the project I'm doing and if nothing else, I'm thankful this competition kicked my booty in a creative gear I haven't pushed myself into before! Thanks again for your votes, I soooo appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

Alisa and Sky said...

I am excited to see what you make!! I know its going to be awesome!!


Google