Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love Sweet Love

So you may or may not have noticed a little bloggy button off to the right hand column of my blog that says 'Where I craft' above it. That would be my new craft blog. As much as I'm sure my brother loves getting all my crafty posts on his mission every week (my posts are automatically emailed to him through blogger) I thought it might be nice to have a separate place to post all my handiworks so that his email isn't piled full of holiday decorations, baby gifts, and what I can only call them to be...true works of art.

That was kinda my jumping off reason for wanting a separate craft blog, but the longer this winter drags on the more crafts I do, and the more crafts I do, the more my family posts get pushed to the side. When all this gets printed out for our family journal I really want it to be just that and not a craft magazine. Know what I mean?

But worry not, those of you that like the crafty type posts, I'll still put up a short somethin' somethin' on this blog when I make something so you can head on over to my Love Sweet Love blog and see what's going on, or you could always just become a follower and you'll be notified automatically! (it's totally cool to be a follower these days, no one will judge you) But for those of you who like to read this for just the family info, now you won't be continually bombarded with my awesomeness...just my kids'.

Now beware, it's still under construction but I've been working on it awhile. I decided to go ahead and make it public tonight so that I can start posting all the Spring/Easter goodies I've been working on in case you want to do some easy/cheap decorating things too. I've also posted all of the different projects and "stuff" we've done (I say we cause Bobby really has helped on LOTS of the projects) from the beginning of time up until this point-including a fun baby gift I just posted tonight:


So come over and say Hi okay?! Afterall, everybody needs some Sweet Love every now and then.

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Soooooo cute and fab! You are putting your old mother to shame!

alena rose said...

Omygosh! Thats so cute! I love the blog! Its a really good idea and it looks super legit! (:

Excited to see ya'll soon!! (:

Mindy said...

So cute! you amaze me

Mary Beth said...

i go and have a baby and you post a million things - plus make a craft blog. You're really getting it done girl!
Can't wait to check it out.


Google