Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Compromise

I wanted Kylee to wear clothes outside. Kylee wanted to wear her minnie mouse jams. This was our compromise...

*Please note her pants not quite all the way up and slightly twisted because she HAD to do it ALL. BY. MY. SELF!

I wanted Kylee to wear socks and shoes. Kylee wanted to wear her new flips. this was our compromise...

*please note they are Buzz lightyear socks

Oh my dear sweet Sassiness....what am I gonna do with you?!


Learn to embrace compromise. That's what.


Now she's snuggled away in bed sleeping sweetly in her favorite, must wear at all times, jams. I love that she sleeps in the exact same position all night long. Seriously. This is how I left her an hour ago and this is where I'll find her at 8:00 am tomorrow when she wakes up. She sleeps on her back, with her arms up and all 3 blankets lying smoothly on top of her. Love her.

6 comments:

cnelson said...

LOVE her, too!!

the McLaughlin's said...

Oh to hear you talk about your girl reminds me so much of my girl. It is nice to know that there are other moms out there enjoying the same type of sass we live in here. Tough some times, but would not want it any other way(most of the time anyway).

Love Sweet Love said...

Ha ha so true Jessica!

Matt and Haley said...

Your kids are so cute with all their personality. Random other thought...today Matt bought some fun Easter "surprises" for the kids. It made me think of all the fun things you do for your kids for the holidays. I get so wrapped up in life, and then I read your blog of what you did (like the leprachaun) and I feel like a failure. So what if you posted some of your fun kid/holiday plans before the holiday? Maybe then I'd actually remember to do something cute, and then I can feel like a successful, fun, and super cool mom!

Matt and Haley said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I love Kylee's doll sleeping on the pillow with blankets. I hope I have a girl one day!

Mary Beth said...

you're nicer than me - I just make my Miss Sass scream because I won't compromise with her


Google