Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, March 24, 2011

This Girl

This girl is Amanda Jeanette Nelson.


Right now the world knows her as Hermanita Nelson.


For the past 18 months she has been serving in the beautiful far-away land of Paraguay.


Although she has completed 18 mo. in the mission field-as of yesterday-she won't be home for another 3 weeks due to changes in the mission.


Don't worry though-she is still working her absolute hardest... :)


I'm kinda thinkin' she's the most adorable sister missionary I've ever seen!


I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!!!!


I wasn't going to make this post till the week before she came home because I didn't want to bring on any more trunkiness than she might already be feeling but when I saw my sister made the exact same post I was going to make I didn't want to lose my place with Amanda as favorite sister! :)

I have missed her SOOOO much and am so EXCITED to be able to spend a week with her when she comes home to St. george so we can get back into our traditions of playing games, eating, shopping. taking silly pictures of ourselves and of course our midnight Denny's runs...


This was the night we went through the temple with Amanda for the first time after she received her mission call. SUCH a wonderful, spiritual, happy night. I love that we get to be together forever!




Amanda with Tyler, kylee and nate the morning she went into the MTC. Wow these kids have grown!


Hermana Nelson-we LOVE you and are so PROUD of the example you have set for our family. Your letters home have been filled with stories of faith, HOPE, charity, COMPASSION, love and HUMOR! You are always just YOU and it's my favorite thing about you. See you soon!

4 comments:

Maranda said...

That is so soon and I am so excited for you!! Also, in case I haven't told you, I love Kylee's facial expression in that photo at the top. Where did she get that?! It's so adorable. I can't wait for Lucy to meet her someday.

Matt and Haley said...

She looks adorable in her mission pictures! I can't wait to hear more about her mission. Lindsey may have just met "the one". We'll see how things play out, but things are heading in the marriage direction. How exciting about her coming home!

cnelson said...

I can't even stand it!!! Is it possible for a mom to be trunky?!

Mel said...

Is this post just for me??? To remind me of our deal?? Well consider myself reminded:) and Im SUPER excited for her to get home:) she's beautiful


Google