Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

UPDATE MANIA!

I just finished downloading 362 pictures onto the computer-including pics from before Christmas-that's how long it's been since I've even touched the computer! I wanted to take the last couple weeks of December off of computer time and spend as much time as I could with my family before Bobby was back in school and I loved it so much I kinda didn't want to get back into it again. We've watched movies, played games, crafted crafted crafted (well I crafted while Bobby watched episodes of TopGear on Netflix) went on some fun double dates, and just enjoyed taking time off with each other!

But the guilt of not getting all this good, fun stuff down for the kids to have one day is eating me up so I'm back. Pictures are downloaded and posts will be started! See ya soon!


Google