Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kylee turns TWO!

Yay! We're so happy that Kylee is 2!


The past 2 years have been AMAZING because Kylee has been apart of our family! Her name would be more adequately described as "sugar n' spice" because she has more spice than I know how to deal with, but just enough sweetness to keep her in check! This girl definitely makes things interesting around our house and her and Tyler have literally become the best of friends. She is tender and loving with a flare of feisty that makes me love her so dang much because it reminds me of somebody else who may or may not have given her that feisty streak. :)

Do you like her leggings? I made them! :)


Daddy's little girl



But lets rewind to the beginning of the day shall we...(I mean seriously...how much are we loving that hair?!)


Happy birthday pretty girl!


Her preferred breakfast of choice is cereal. Pretty much any kind as long as there is lots of milk. When she's done eating her cereal she has to drink every last drop of milk out of the bowl. A heathenistic trait she learned from her dear paternal.


After we got dressed we headed out to "the jumping place"-as termed by Tyler -(Jumpin Jacks) to have some birthday fun. Kylee had *fun* sitting on Papa's lap while the boys (Nate and Tyler) enjoyed the jumps and slides.


Daddy made the mistake of taking her down one of the slides cause he wanted to show her the fun she was missing out on by being a scardy-cat. She was NOT happy. This is her gripping bobby for dear life. (sorry it's blurry they were coming down fast)


Tyler and Nate making their way up the ladder, if you can call it such. It's pretty broken so they really have to hoist themselves up using the rope along the side.


Bobby about to fall on Nate's head!


Later that night everyone came over to do presents and cake with Kylee. Her first present was from Grandma and Grandpa Olson-$2 for turning 2!


Thanks Olson's!


Next up was her present from mommy and daddy!


Dress up chest full of accessories-including shoes, tiara's, a wand, earings, and necklaces for each dress!


She didn't even know what to do with it all!


I see many dress-up parties in our future!


Kylee-and Tyler-modeling some rings for you.


Next up, 3 sets of princess shoes from Grandma and papa! Really, could this day get any more great?!


Are we reading excitement or anger from this face? Man, she really wanted that present open!




And another fab present from grandma and grandpa-more dress-up accessories!




My mom made the cutest Purse cake for Kylee! So fun!




And in the back she put a little "clutch" she made out of the leftover cake from the purse-so stinkin cute!


She ate it very delicately just like a lady should!






After everyone left she got to play dress-up again and play with some of her new toys. Out of all the shoes she got, she prefers the ones with the feathers on the top (over the "princess" ones). Such a diva.


See...told ya Tyler played with the princess laptop (just so years from now when he's reading the last post where I said he loved it as much as Kylee did he can't say, "uh uh. whatever mom.")




So even though Tyler had it first, do you see the look of, "Mom! NO fair, I want it!" on her face as she's trying to pull it out of his hands? And Tyler is pulling back just as hard while Grandpa just sits there smiling. Thanks for stepping in there dad.


That's ok. Kylee didn't get the laptop but she got grandpa! (I think she looks so much like bobby in this pic)


We'll just end with what is possibly my newest favorite photo ever! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such beauty!


Happy Birthday Kylee, we love you SOOOOO much and are so happy that you are apart of our family!

7 comments:

Callie said...

Looks like a fun day. I want a tutorial on how to make those adorable leggings. You are SOOO crafty!

Maranda said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! She is beautiful. I love all these pictures. I can't believe you made those leggings! How did you do that? They are so cute!

Mindy said...

Happy B-Day love ya ky.

Rebekah said...

Happy birthday kylee! I'm a terrible aunt, I kept thinking the days before her birthday I needed to call and completely forgot! So sorry. About the milk in the cereal... I totally agree with the drinking all the milk! Otherwise it goes to waste! Nathan on the otherhand says," I knew it was gross to drink it out of the bowl when the cereal is gone, Rebekah gets on to me all the time about leaving milk in my bowl!" so I guess we Bricker's are pretty heathenistic!

alena rose said...

Oh goodness she is so cute! Umm, Tyler is almost FOUR!!! Theres a problem with that.

cnelson said...

Looooove this girl!!! I was just going to say what Alena said...and now Tyler is about to turn FOUR!
Holy Moley!

Alisa and Sky said...

I am sad i was so sick and had to miss her birthday!! I am glad Nate was able to be apart of it still!! Love you Kylee!!


Google