Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The trip to the south...

These cousins sure were 'JOY'full to be together again!


Kylee: "Wait...are we?"


Tyler: "Totally!"
Nate: "Uh...we'll see how the week goes."


From the moment we got there it was non-stop playing out on grandma's back porch! (like literally...we pulled in at about 1:00 am and the kids did not stay asleep when we tried to bring them inside and decided to stay up till 3:30 am playing-such a good grandma they have to indulge them!)




The weird sisters...


...and the pretty sisters!


My mom is so good about letting the kids freely play in her house. It's so nice to not have to constantly be worrying about what the kids are going to get into or what they're going to break or make dirty. She just lets them have fun and enjoy being in her home. Even when it comes to her cute Christmas decorations...if they're in the kids reach it means they're meant to be played with! Love my mom!


I LOVE spending time and playing with Nate when I'm there since he doesn't get to see me very often. I don't want him to forget me!


Since we weren't there for Christmas my parents were so sweet to have Christmas for us when we got there-Christmas dinner and all! It's so nice that my grandparents live so close and can come over and celebrate with us and spend time with my kids! This is Kylee opening her first gift and this is Tyler finding treasure.


One of Tyler's Christmas gifts was a Toy Story dress up chest with full Woody and Buzz costumes! My mom is THE BEST gift giver ever! He LOVES this chest and usually puts on a costume at least once every day. (and although Buzz is by far his favorite character he always chooses Woody to dress up as...)

The unstoppable duo of Woody and Buzz Lightyear! (I love Nate's pouty face :) )


One of Kylee's favorite Christmas presents was this princess laptop that comes with 3 different "CD's" that you can pop into the disc drive and they play songs from different disney movies. She Loves this and even Tyler wants to play with it...a lot. ha ha he loves to change the CD's which makes Kylee angry cause she just wants to listen to all the songs!


Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!




So I was extremely spoiled this year!!! Since my mom didn't get me a birthday gift this year she gave me a birthday/Christmas combined gift when she found a steal of a deal for this sewing machine!!


The one I previously had I don't even think you can call a sewing machine. I got it for $10 bucks at Target the day after Thanksgiving 4 years ago. It can pretty much fit in the palm of your hand and can't sew through anything thicker than a thin piece of cotton fabric. Now that I'm gettin all sorts of crafty up here in my snow cave (I have to or else I would go crazy with cabin fever!) she felt I needed a "real" sewing machine! She is SO right and I'm so thankful for this gift! I'm excited to show you the project I've been working on for Kylee!

Bobby got me a bread maker for Christmas which has been heaven! I LOVE the smell of fresh baked bread and for the very non-homemaker person that I am, a bread maker is the perfect gift. Dump in a couple ingredients, push a couple buttons and voila...bread! Yay!

And the Mr. Clause must of thought I was a very good girl this year cause he brought me this awesome cricut create with the program Sure-cuts-a-lot and the Graphically Speaking cartirdge! (I told you...spoiled, spoiled, spoiled! We never really do Christmas presents for each other so this was totally out of the ordinary for us!) Watch out craft world here I come! :)

Grandma helping the kids do a puzzle.


Enjoying being together!




I love these "characters"!


Howdy Sheriff!


So here's us (even when Alisa's sick she's gorgeous!)...


...and here's us when we're reviewing the 45 different pictures we took of ourselves! :)




They play so good together! It REALLY REALLY makes me wish we could live closer!


WAIT! look closely...do you see Kylee? She couldn't miss out on the fun of being Buzz!


A Buzz who plays with princess stuff that is!


Apparently she also thought she'd give Woody a try so grandpa thought he'd "help".




Silly Grandpa!


That's a little better!






We always love to go visit Great-grandma and grandpa at their house!


Kylee and grandpa hard at work.


Love them!


On our way out of town we stopped in to visit Nate and Alisa since she was SO sick most of the time we were there. She was so sweet and gave Kylee a fun birthday present!


This doll, almost as big as Kylee, was her best friend and she wanted her right by her the whole way home! Good thing she was "life-size", cause when we stopped to eat dinner later that night we couldn't find Kylee's socks anywhere in the car, so grabbed the ones off the doll and put them on Kylee!


Bobby playing a little Buck Hunter (Skyler's Christmas present) before we left.


We also celebrated Kylee's SECOND birthday while we were there, but I'll make a separate post for that! We love being with family in St. George and are so excited that next year Amanda will be home to celebrate Christmas with us!! (she comes home in 2 1/2 mo. YAY!-don't get trunky amanda! ha ha!)

5 comments:

alena rose said...

Oh, fun fun times. (: Miss ya'll like crazy! Wished you lived closer too! Looking forward to seeing you in April!!! (:

Mel said...

I think your Santa needs to talk to my Santa.... Yep that's all I'm sayn'. Also, what ever happened to our siblings getting married??? They at least need to go on a date!

Mindy said...

I agree with Mel could your Santa please talk to my Santa? It looks like so much fun!!

Alisa and Sky said...

I wish yall lived closer too!!! Seeing these makes me miss yall that much more!! Come back down already!!! I promise you we have way better weather :) Nate love looking at all of these too! He got so excited!!

P.S. Thank you for posting those pictures of me! I look so disgusting! I am reminded why I should not leave the house when I am sick :)

Cami said...

Those Toy Story clothes are so much fun! Jayden is really into Toy Story now too, can you ask your mom where she got them?


Google