Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, July 5, 2010

PICTURE TIME!!!

Ready or not, here are bucket loads of pictures from the last what...2 months! All I can say is we have been LOVING summer! We are outside as much as we can be, trying to do as many things as we can do before we're locked in doors for 7 months straight! These pictures probably won't get all the background info they deserve since I'm trying to jam them all into one post, but here goes...

(from oldest to most recent these are pictures of everything from random stuff to "events")

One thing we're enjoying about being in a house is that we get to sing "workin' at the car wash" in our driveway instead of inside the car wash!


makin' sure the water's coming out




The kids love to stand on the fence here and look out at...nothing. Well sometimes we can see the horses in the field behind our house so that's fun for them.


This particular day there was a chicken wandering around our backyard!


Tyler thought it was the coolest thing EVER and was good to keep his distance so he wouldn't scare, "that cute little chicky away!"


The first couple weeks of June it rained almost every day but we did get some beautiful double rainbows out of it! The one this night was HUGE! This is one side of it...


...and here is the other.


I knew Tyler would LOVE it so I had to go get him out of bed to come see it. I was right! This is his, "whoa, cool!" face...


he was so excited he just broke out dancing. It took awhile for him to get back to sleep, but it was worth it to see that cute, dimple smile on his face!


And that night we had the most beautiful sunset! My camera's like 5 years old so it doesn't nearly do this justice.


In the middle of June my mom, Alena, Alisa and Nate (alisa's little boy) came to visit us for almost a week and we LOVE LOVE LOVED having them here!!!!!!

Just can't resist those cousin in the bathtub pictures...


Um I think Tyler was trying to wash Kylee's back with the Octopus, but I just love how Nate is hoarding all the toys!


Unfortunately the week they were here was COLD and rainy so we mostly had to stay indoors, but we still managed to have fun playing LOTS of Clue, shopping at DI (thrift store for those of you not in UT) for treasures (post on all the fun projects I've been working on to come), using the air mattress as a slide, eating at some delicious restaurants, going to see Letter to Juliet (SOOO cute!), getting my mom's hair done, watching the new Elmo movie from Grandma and finally being able to play outside the last day they were here!









The kids enjoying their "movie theater" so we could enjoy our game :)


Kylee spent forever sitting in this rocking chair zipping this camera case open and close.






More bathtime fun... (I love nate's cute lil face in this one)








Tyler kept filling up this little tube with water...


...and then he'd pour down her face. Over and over and over.


She really didn't ever seem to mind...


...unless it got in her eyes. Then she didn't like it.


So she got out and snuggled with me on the chair while the boys played for a bit.


They would play this game where they would run from the pool to grandma back to the pool.






A little too cold in the pool


So they decided it'd be a little more fun to play in the sprinkler.




Tyler trying to convince Nate to get something for him out of the freezing pool


LOVE this little boy!


Before they left Tues. morning Alena gave Kylee a quick pedicure!




More random pictures of playing outside. (I'm totally serious...this is what we do EVERYday!) Tyler loves to spray the hose...


...espeically on Kylee-who hates it!


Playing with his new T-Ball set from Grandma!


FATHER'S DAY!
*This is what I wrote in the blog post I made on father's day but never posted b/c I couldn't get my videos to load...still can't, but here's the post*

We had a wonderful father's day weekend! It was 80 and sunny with bright, blue skies all weekend so we took full advantage and spent as much time together outside as we could! Bobby is hands down, THE best father in the world! He would do anything for the kids and they know it! :0) They adore him and are his permanent shadow from the second he walks in the door till the minute they go to bed. I'm so thankful to have him as my partner in this parenthood journey because he makes up for all the areas I fall short in. Thanks for all the blood, sweat and tears :) you put in to make our family the best it can be, we love you babe!


And since you can't ever get a perfect picture of everyone we tried separate shots but with Bobby you can't ever get a serious picture :)


unless you beg! (look how white Tyler makes Bobby's legs look! ha ha)


Once again...has to be silly


before he can be serious. (one of the reasons I love him!!)


For my gift to Bobby I made him a video clip of both the kids expressing their *thoughts* about their daddy. (which is pretty stinkin' adorable so I'm still working on trying to post it)

The kids got him a super duper bouncy ball (supposedly goes 75 feet but how am I really supposed to know how high it's bouncing!?!?)
Look at that form for throwdown!


And the bounce...I guess that's what 75 feet look like


And Bobby found a RC car at DI the day before FD for $10 (with battery-he wants me to add) that he just had to get"for Tyler", but let's be honest...I just chalked it up as a second FD gift :)




Watchin' the boys being boys


Concentrating really hard on making it spin circles


This is his "Ah man it crashed" face.


Then they took a break and ate a "bowl full of cherries"!


Daddy taught him how to spit out the seeds


Love his cherry juice mouth


But I think Kylee's face takes the cake!


Random picture of Kylee kicking her brother that I had to throw in to show Kylee's pure sass personality. He is typically very patient with her and she totally plays on that by pushing his buttons-all the time!


I don't know if you can tell from the picture but she is CRACKING up laughing right now b/c she kicked him. Little stink!


We took the kids to see Toy Story 3 which Tyler loved! Kylee did great and then fell asleep towards the end cause it was in the middle of her nap time.




She is SO intrigued by the huge screen and loud music.


She got a little scared and wanted to hold my hand and then held it for SO long! Sometimes the stinker in her takes a break :)


Then we went to Mindy and Macey's house and had Popsicles!


Another place we frequent is the Logan Aquatic Center. Kylee spends most of her time playing on the edge of the pool. She is VERY cautious about everything.


Look at that pose! ha ha!


This time Mindy's nephew's were here so we spent an afternoon swimming away. Tyler loved having some older boys to play with.




Jeffrey diving after something. Tyler was his shadow the whole time which had the lifeguards constantly on their toes b/c tyler couldn't quite reach the bottom of the pool in all the places Jeffrey went.




Someone better call 911 on Mindy's boyfriend


Once again...out in the back. A "fun" game Tyler and Bobby were playing. Daddy scoops about a bucket full of water and...


...throws it on Tyler


Which makes his shorts fall off...check out that tan line! That is one WHITE buttox!


Some of Tyler's friends taking a break from swimming to watch The Incredibles


This weekend me and my besties went and saw Eclipse!!! SOOOO deliciously wonderful! Absolutely my favorite out of the three!


And Ashlie surprised us with matching Twilight t-shirts which we most definitely wore in the movie and to dinner afterwards!! We had such a good night out as always!!!!!


JULY 4TH

Not only did we get to celebrate our independence on Sun., we also celebrated Kylee going to nursery for the first time! As it turns out that was anything but a celebration (post on that to come...yes it deserves a whole post!) but we did have a great holiday weekend!

The kids right before church


He was whispering something to her, but I'm not sure what it was.




I just wanted ONE picture with my girl but she was NOT havin' it. Do you see how disgusted she is with me for trying to make her say "cheese"! Tyler was taking the picture and he kept saying, "come on baby girl, just say cheese!"


We did fireworks at the Ellet's house but I forgot my camera, so Mindy's got some pretty dang cute pictures I'll have to post when she gets them to me.

Then today we went to Bear Lake with the Ellet's and thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing day in the sun!


Going out in the "raft"




Cute little Macey


Frustrated little Kylee cause she can't dig up the sand


Oreo's anyone?


She devored almost a whole bag of cheetos byherself!


Just to prove Tyler really was there! This is the only pic I have of him from today. Somehow he seems to evade most of my pictures!


Well that mostly gets you caught up on our lives. I still have to post a little about Kylee's nursery visit, their recent doctor visits, and my crafting projets, but you've now seen-almost-every picture on my camera!

8 comments:

cnelson said...

Finally!! LOOOOOOOOOVE these oh so cute pics!! Why is it that in the three weeks since I've seen Tyler that he looks so much older?! Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

Yay pictures! I have missed seeing you guys (well Tyler and Kylee, you are rarely in ANY pictures!) There is something about kids in the summer, the tans seem to make them look so much older! I'm glad to see you guys are having a fun summer! Give the kids a hug from their aunt Rebekah. Miss you guys!

The Johnson Family said...

Man I need to come visit you guys again, it looks like you have fun ALL the time!! Poor Jake spends most of his time watching TV since I'm too tired/nauseous to do much else!

Alisa and Sky said...

Yay for pictures!! Looking at these made me miss yall so much!! I cant wait for you guys to come visit!! Love you!!

Maranda said...

I love this SUPER POST! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Tyler is a little stud man and Kylee couldn't be anymore adorable. You and Bobby are great. We miss you!

alena rose said...

They are both just the cutest ever!(: They are looking so tan! Love ya'll!

Matt and Haley said...

Does Alena cut hair? I think that was her cutting your mom's hair. Where did she learn that? Such a useful skill. I love the white-blond hair that both Tyler and Nate have in the summer. Caleb has it too from being out in the sun. Fun to see what you're up to.

Mary Beth said...

its about time you update your blog - I almost stopped reading it girl!!! (not really, I still checked everyday but I was getting tired of checking everyday without any luck)
If you get any better looking with age, I'm just going to die. Seriously, you look so beautiful - the best you've ever looked!


Google