Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Demolition Derby

Okay, so let's take a break from all the craft posts (even I need one!) and take a look at our white trash weekend.

We went to the demolition derby Sat. night with the fackrell's:


And the Ellets and the Dana's:


And had SO much fun! I have never been to one of these before and I LOVED it! Seriously, I'm not even joking.

Tyler thought it was "awesome" the first couple rounds and then by the end he was bored out of his mind. It is like 2 1/2 hours long. Kylee on the other hand loved the whole thing. She would clap when the cars would hit each other and she was straining her lil' neck to try and see over the fence so she could soak up all the action! It was too funny.


All the cars lined up waiting for the countdown to begin their demolition!


Demolition complete


SO FUN!

Mindy and Tyler out line dancing during one of the clean-ups between rounds


It was a good thing she feel asleep on the way there and got a nap in because we didn't get home till 9:30 that night!


Silly girl!


I guess I do still have a little southern-hick left in me after all.

4 comments:

Ash said...

I have been meaning to come over and tell you that I LOVED your crafty projects. And was so proud of you for being soo crafty! I still can't get over how much Kylee loved the Derby. I am borrowing some of your pictures, cause our camera died, ok?

cnelson said...

So fun!! love that Kylee clapped through the whole thing!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha kylee is so adorable! I love that she loved it! I am surprised you did too ha ha

Al Olson said...

Love to read about what you are doing. Couldn't get signed on until tonight so hope you read the comments on the prior blog. So glad to see Tyler enjoying the rocking chair. We should have taken pictures when we brought the things to you. Love to all.


Google