Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, May 3, 2010

Popcorn Popping

These two cuties would like to sing you a song goodnight!


*Kylee really does know all the actions to the song and I was hoping she would do it on camera, but her personality got the best of her and I thought it was too fun not to share! Maybe I'll try to get it again when she feels like following orders. :)


This is her saying, "Chiss" (cheese) for the camera :0) Mmmm I love her, sass and all!

8 comments:

cnelson said...

This is the cutest EVER!!! What a perfect way to start my day!!

Maranda said...

Your kids are sooooo cute! Will you give me mommy lessons so my kids will be just as adorable?

Unknown said...

soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Matt and Haley said...

Cute kids!

Mindy said...

So stinkin cute

Michelle C said...

they're adorable! i hate it when i can get them to "perform" for the camera. I just want to capture what they can do. super cute though. nathan LOVED it. that is one ofh is favorite songs.

Alisa and Sky said...

loved this!! so cute!!!

Alisa and Sky said...

i just played it for nate and he started smiling and dancing and when it was done he clapped and said again! So i have played it three times and he keeps saying again popcorn...ha ha!!


Google