Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, May 21, 2010

May

When did I become such a bad blogger?! I used to post several times a week and now I can't seem to post more than once a month. I really wish I did better though cause there are so many funny things being said around here, and crazy kid moments already forgotten because I don't write them down, but I used to be so good about it. And then I'd only have to spend 10 min every now and then posting things instead of hours trying to catch up! ha ha! oh well, here's what ya get for the month of May along with a promise to do better in June!

My friend Mindy cut Kylee's hair one morning (just in the back-trying to get rid of that whole mullet look) while she was sitting on her lap eating breakfast, and I love her short little bob!


I thought I had taken a better one so you could see the back, but this is the only one I could find (and apparently I caught Tyler in the middle of a sneeze ha ha)


She has an obsession with all things dirt, rocks, and bugs-GROSS! She can spot a rock anywhere (like in this crack in the side walk) and would not move until she had got it out


I don't know why this random picture makes me smile. But it does.


Reading books together before nap time


Why lay on the couch when you can put the couch pillows on the floor and be SO much more comfy?! (Tyler does this a lot for some reason)


Then we decided to stop being lazy and build a fort


Which Tyler loved


but Kylee wasn't so sure about


It was really windy that day, but the kids were itching to be outside so I let them out to share a snack on the porch. Tyler LOVES capri suns


but he was willing to share.

He loves to "help" his sister do anything he can...get toys she can't reach, put in Elmo's world dvd's, put ALL of her toys in her bed when she wakes up from a nap, and feed her. As long as he can be in control of when and what's being shared he's happy. Wonder where he got that from...

One night we got to watch Macey so her mommy and daddy could go on a date and before bed they read their Elmo books...


...and snuggled their bears. I love little girls!!!!!!


Every so often I'll let tyler get in Kylee's crib and they love to jump together. Here they were both jumping as fast as they could, while dying laughing, while trying not to fall over. tricky business.


Waving hello to me


Seriously, she adores him and he loves to make her laugh.


She does whatever he does so if he falls down, down she goes!


They are getting to be such good buddies and it makes me SOOO happy!


Another one of Tyler's obsessions right now is sidewalk chalk. We do it everyday for hours on end.


A couple days ago it was BEAUTIFUL here (unfortunately it didn't last as today is rainy and COLD) so we busted out some swimsuits for the first time this year and played in the hose all afternoon. Apparently Kylee's bottoms are still a little too big for her...


She was really confused as to why her shorts would not stay up!


One safety pin later and we were back in business


Oh summer, please please come back we are DYING for some sunshine and warm weather!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hopefully you are getting some of the HOT weather we are having here this week. Tyler looks like he is concentrating so hard on his artwork, quite the little artist. Kylee is as cute as ever. I hope you got the DVD of pictures I sent you! Sorry it took so long.

Michelle C said...

Mmm, capri sun, that sounds good right now! (: The kids are beauitful. They look a lot alike. That's so sweet Tyler loves to help Kylee. Doesn't it just make you so happy!!! Nathan gets so excited when Tyler does something new and he's so observant. I think it's nice when he gets excited when Ty rolls over even though it's something he, himself, can do without a problem!! Wow, hours on end with sidewalk chalk? We're still at the stage where he can only handle doing one activity for 10 minutes tops, makes things really frustrating! Do they nap together? or were they just lying together before nap time? Love her hair!! And that cute little flower!!
Nathan loves forts too! But again, only for 10 minutes. lol. It's okay about the blogging. I'm starting to only be a once a month blogger too. What I've started to do when I have time to blog is do a bunch of posts, but only post one, then save the others as drafts. Then once a week I can go back and actually post the others. THen my blog isn't overloaded with a million posts and I feel like I'm blogging more often! (:

Matt and Haley said...

You can borrow some of our hot weather, but only if you promise to take some humidity too. We can only survive outside right now if it involves water and popsicles! Lots of swimming for us right now.

Mindy said...

Oh cute Kylee and her little bum. I don't think she is ever going to be able to keep pants up :). Macey loves coming to your house.Thanks for taking her for us!!

cnelson said...

They are just the cutest!! June can not get here fast enough!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Love Kylees hair cut!!! We are kinda twinners now :) In the first picture kylee is with macey she looks EXACTLY like you did when you were little, but with darker hair! That is your exact same face ha ha! I hope you do post more often in june cuz i love seeing all your posts! I need to be better too! My camera is broken so that doesnt help....

alena rose said...

Kylee looks super adorable. (:
What cute kids! Cant wait to see ya'll soon!


Google