Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, February 11, 2010

videos, videos and more videos

So I was looking back through posts from the last couple years, and I realized I used to take so many videos of Tyler and I was LOVING watching them again! I loved hearing Tyler's little voice and laughing because I remember taking those videos and thinking he was SO grown up, but now as I watch them I think, "oh my goodness he was so little!" I hadn't taken videos of the kids since Kylee was just a newborn and as I was watching old ones of Tyler I was motivated to start taking more videos of my kids because they are so fun to go back and watch. Taking pictures is fun, but being able to hear their voices, remember the funny things they say, and watch their facial expressions is priceless. So I've been a little video happy lately and here are some of the results:

When Kylee was first learning to walk


MR. Incredible-the end credits


Our nightly airplane flying before bed


Video of Tyler "flying" and kylee dancing from night in previous post.

5 comments:

cnelson said...

These are just THE BEST!!! LOVE em!

Alisa and Sky said...

You have just inspired me to take more videos! These are so cute!

Rebekah said...

I hope we can come visit you guys soon, Kylee is growing up before I even get to meet her! Tyler has grown up so much too!

eden and david said...

they have such great personalities. you have done a good job mama!!!

alena rose said...

Haha. These are so cute! I love the last one of Kylee just jaming out to the music as Tyler flies around her! Too cute!


Google