Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little of this, a little of that...

I guess I feel like I can't blog unless I have something to blog about. Some kind of event or story to tell. But then I end up having hundreds of pictures stored up in my files that never got posted because they were just random shots-not really of anything story worthy, but pictures I do want to save and remember because they're my kids when they're still small, innocent and sweet. And lets be honest, I never just sit and go through my picture folders from years ago, but I do go through old blog posts all the time. (am I the only person who does this???) So here are some pictures that have nothing to do with anything! :)

She loves to make messes with anything that will allow her to do so. Toilet paper, wipes, diapers, and in this case-the pen/pencil holder:


Yup, you did that!


Admiring her work.


Then she wants me to put them all back in the jar so she can do it all over again. It's a fun game.


This is her bunny that she sleeps with.


The face she makes when she's sad...


The face she makes when she doesn't get something she wants. In this case the camera:


We got home from Chili's last night, our Valentine dinner as a family since it's on Sun. this year, and the kids were ready to "let loose" after sitting so great at the restaurant for an hour! I wish I would have snapped the picture a little more to the left so you could see it better, but this is Tyler turning the music up LOUD so we could dance!




She dances so cute with her arms all moving crazy, but I missed it every time I took the picture!




The best "action" shot I could get of her...


Hope you've been having a great Valentines week! I'm actually so happy it's on sunday this year so that we can do some fun valentine things all-together as a family!!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

So sweet! These just make me SMILE!

Alisa and Sky said...

Oh I miss those babies! I guess they arent actually babies anymore! Can you believe you have 2 kids already walking and running and dancing around? Where has the time gone and why do they grow up so dang fast??

Rebekah said...

So cute! I can't wait for Kylee and Emma to be friends!

Maranda said...

I find myself wanting to comment on every post you make because you're so creative, your kids are more adorable than I know what to do with, and they have the BEST style! I admire you so much. Can I be you when I grow up? I love, love, LOVE that these kids love to dance so much! I hope I instill that in my kids because I think it's so great, fun, and priceless to see them express themselves that way. Ah, I just can't say enough about all the great things you do!


Google