Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Pink and Red day!

So I'm sure you know by now, I L-O-V-E holidays! All holidays. The older my kids get the more fun they are cause there's more stuff we can do!

We started our day of LOVE off with a pink breakfast of pink pancakes, eggs and milk...should have thought the eggs through a little more. they sort of just looked like brain matter. I think I watch too much Bones. Anyway, it was fun!


Then while daddy was giving the kids a bath, Cupid left them a trail of hearts to follow throughout the house leading them to their Valentine from Him!


It said, "Tyler & Kylee, Follow the trail of hearts to find your valentine." Love, Cupid






The last hearts said-Red: Tyler look for the red heart/Pink: Kylee look for the pink heart




Tyler was so excited that he had found his and Kylee's valentines.


...but was pretty happy to hand it over


They were just sitting next to each other shaking their candies as fast as they could and laughing their heads off.




silly kids!


Then we gave them their valentines that their grandma's sent. Grandma made them each super cute cards and the traditional heart suckers!




Grandma Luci sent them a sweet card with a $1 for each of them!


After church we made chocolate covered strawberries! SO YUMMY! (notice our homemade double boiler)












Maybe next year Kylee can help instead of just watch :)


Then we got our roses from our boys! (Tyler gives one to me and Bobby gives one to Kylee)


Often Tyler will let me lay on his lap while he'll play with my hair which can be so relaxing. This time he was pretending my hair was a rocket ship and was blasting into the sky. Not so relaxing.


Apparently Kylee thought this would be a good opportunity to steal my bow!


Little thief!


After the kids went to bed Bobby and I had a nice steak candlelit dinner...


...in our jammies!

9 comments:

Mindy said...

That sounds like so much fun!!

cnelson said...

so fun!!! You are the best mom!!

Joy said...

Precious, precious, and more precious. I love how Kylee still has those sweet baby cheeks, and how excited they both were about their valentines. What a fun family! (And I use that type of homemade double boiler too!!!)

eden and david said...

i love your family!!!

Cierra Johnson said...

You are such a great mom!

Rebekah said...

It sounds like you guys had a really fun day! I love the double broiler! Very hi-tech.

Michelle C said...

We do the same with the double boiler. Who actually has one of those anyway? SOOO cute! I might just have to steal your idea. You're so good with the kids. Love the hearts and the roses from the boys! Adorable! So ambitious!! I have good intentions, but always wish I did more once the holiday is over!

Matt and Haley said...

You're so creative!

Alisa and Sky said...

stop being so creative you are making the rest of us look so bad! Ha ha jk! you are the best mom!


Google