Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday fun!

Well my little buddy turned 3 yesterday! We were able to celebrate his birthday by Bobby and I taking him to his FIRST movie-The Princess and the Frog! (I know it's a princess movie, there aren't any other kid movies out right now)


He was in heaven and was glued to the screen the entire time; besides the occasional, "Wow!" comments and whispers to me of, "ohhhh, there's the wicked witch!" (The evil man in the movie was dubbed the W.W.). He had his own cup of popcorn and pink lemonade and thought that was about the greatest thing ever. After the movie was over he said, "okay, they will push play so we can watch it again." We had to explain to him that it's different than at home, we had to pay for this movie and if we wanted to watch it again we needed to pay them more money. He said, "okay, you can pay them I will just stay right here." ha ha. He loved it!

The next night we took him to Firehouse Pizza for his bday dinner. (he actually chose Texas Roadhouse-he loves to shell the peanuts and throw them on the floor, but we didn't have time to wait)





On the way home we let him open his card from his Grandma Olson (he couldn't wait till we got home!) who gave him $3 since he's turning 3! He was so excited when he saw it and said, "money for me!!!". When we got home he got to open his present from Grandma (my mom) that had come in the mail.


More train tracks and bridges for his train that he got for Christmas!


And a fun Dr. Seuss book!


Thanks to all who called, texted, commented and sent cards. We are very lucky to have so many people that love our little boy! We're having his Dinosaur bash on Sat. so lots more fun will be posted later this weekend!

8 comments:

eden and david said...

can i come and celebrate?!?

alena rose said...

I wish we could come for his birthday party! :(

alena rose said...

he is just the cutest and sweetest!

Alisa and Sky said...

i wish i could come too! i hope he has the best b-day party ever! knowing you it will be way cute and fun!

Rebekah said...

I love that you took him to his first movie. It sounds like he had fun... and will have even more fun this weekend!

Megan King said...

Angela...it's Megan Anderson...your friend from forever ago! I found your blog via Eden's blog and I'm so happy I found it. You have such an adorable family! It seems like you are doing wonderful which is so great. You can check out my blog at www.meganandblaine.blogspot.com...I'm so excited to keep up with your blog!

beckie said...

I can't believe he is 3 already.

You look absolutely stunning in that picture.

Mindy said...

Your hair is so so cute, those curls look great! Im am glad that Tyler loved the movie.


Google