Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa pictures

Well our ward party was a couple weeks ago, but it seems we're running behind on everything this year so I'm just getting around to posting these!

Santa Clause picture 2008:
He would NOT look at Santa. We were really hoping for a "crying santa picture" (I know we're mean, but they're just cuter) but Tyler just wanted nothing to do with him. This face says, "please hurry up and take the picture so I can get off this weird guys lap."


"seriously mom, put the camera down and come get me."


Santa Clause picture 2007: (was not taken at a ward party)
Hmmm....same indifference to Mr. Clause. Maybe one day he'll care.


Santa gave Tyler a candy cane for sitting on his lap which we let him have as we were driving home. Mistake? (notice our Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the background-nothing bigger would fit :( )


"Please don't take it away."


"They are just soooo delicious!"


4 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Aww I love all the pictures!! I was going to get Nates Santa picture on saturday but he just started cutting his top tooth so he was extremely cranky. I think I am going to take him tonight or tomorrow. I cant wait to see how he will react. I think he will just look up and stare and try to reach and pull of his glasses :)

Alisa and Sky said...

oh and call me after your doctors appt tomorrow! I want to know whats going on :)

Rebekah said...

So cute, maybe he will like Santa more after he gets presents this year! We got your card in the mail, I love the pictures they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

what cute pictures - I hate kids eating candy canes - never realized it till this year.


Google