Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, December 12, 2008

37 Weeks

So I was thinking that I posted a 34 week update, but the last one was at 32 weeks. I was trying to be better this time around as far as taking more preggo pictures and writing down what's going on with my bod, but I guess I'm just not so great at keeping up with all of this. I'll just blame it all on the holidays! So what's going on?


  • My blood pressure is exactly the same as it was last week (and the week before and the week before that. actually, it's been roughly the same my whole pregnancy-78/114, or is it 114/78, I can never remember which way you read the numbers)
  • I lost 1 pound from last week (yea!-of course next week I'll probably have gained 4 so it doesn't really matter. Once again, I'll blame that on it being the holidays) , so my official weight gain as of today is 30 lbs. I gained 35 with Tyler so I just want to keep it within that same amount.
  • I tested positive for Strep B last week so I'll have to have the antibiotics during labor. No surprises there, I was positive with Tyler also.
  • He didn't do any checks on me (besides measuring my belly-what's that called again? and listening to the heartbeat.) because he said it was up to me and I don't really have any desire to get all prodded if I don't have to. Especially if Tyler's with me because I can't run around after him in the room while we're waiting for the doctor with just the paper towel apron they give you to wear. It's just weird. So, he said as long as I haven't had any contractions (which I haven't) or bleeding (no) or just want to, he would wait till next week to check my progress. Fine with me!
  • I still am not swollen!!! I know I still have 3 more weeks left and I could blow up like a blimp at any point, but I am so extactic about still being able to wear my rings and shoes (last time I had to go buy shoes in a size up and in WIDE because mine wouldn't fit over my fatty feet after the 8th month) that I go anywhere I can wearing heels showing off my cute ankles just because I can! I love it! Am I bragging? Um, Totally! But if you saw me last time you know how swollen and fatty I was. I can't even post a picture to show you because it disgusts me. Serisously, I was gross.
  • I never get heartburn, which is fabulous because last time I couldn't eat anything my last month because everything gave me heartburn. I'm eating as much spicy food as I can right now because once I start nursing it will be totally off limits :( (Ashley-I still make that one dinner that you and your husband came up with-the chicken with peppers and rice-almost once a week because we LOVE it, and I am going to be SO sad when I can't eat it anymore!)
  • I have stretch marks! Ugh! I only got a few on my sides with Tyler and then after I had him they went away. But this time they're on my side AND my belly! Tyler likes to lift up my shirt and kiss my belly and tell Kylie "night night" and last night he pointed to my stretch mark and said, "Owie. Momma owie." Thanks Tyler. :(
Okay, I guess that's all for now. Maybe I'll post something next week too, we shall see.

8 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how close you are to having that precious little girl in your home. It's so exciting! I can't wait to see you again and meet her! Thanks for the updates.

Mel said...

so cute about Tyler kissing your belly:) I love it
You are such a beautiful pregnant lady! You look awesome!

Alisa and Sky said...

I agree, you do look AWESOME! I am hoping I dont swell up when I have my next baby! Its good to hear that the last half of your pregnancy is going so well! you deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

your belly looks like it just goes straight out and nothing else on you is any bigger than before you got pregnant. I always got huge EVERYwhere.
I got really bad stretch marks with MZ too. It must be the girls!! I just go tanning and it covers it up, you can barely see them anymore. 30 lbs huh? that's pretty nice.

Joy said...

Hey Angela, you look really cute! Best of luck to you in these last few weeks. As you may recall, you and I are at the same point in "pregoland" and I'm not swelling either! It is indeed nice to still wear one's wedding ring and normal shoes. There's lots of stuff that happened last time for me, that hasn't happened this time, which is nice. Hope you're feeling well!

Jana said...

i remember you having heartburn with tyler and it is such a very bad thing that i am so happy that you have been one lucky girl to escape it. hopefull totally.

it must be kind of nice to be expecting in the winter--just another excuse to stay indoors all day long. and eat!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Yes I do get very sick! Did you ever take Zofran? They are like miracle pills. I take one at night and the next morning I'm not sick at all! Now, if I forget to take it, oh man, it's a bad morning.

Michelle C said...

It is 114/78, the bigger number over the smaller. And it's measuring the height of the fundus (:

Anyway, you look SO fabulous and I mean just great!!! I was SO swollen with Nathan, I couldn't wear my ring after the 3rd month, At least I lost it all in about a week, so that was a plus!!

I got SO many stretch marks and still have some of the "Scars" from it. I think we're just prone to it!! We weren't going to be bikini models anyway, right?? I just love how Tyler said "please" about the snow and will kiss kylie night night and said owie, that is just so precious. I can't wait until nathan starts talking!! I'm glad things are going so well for you! and I just had to laugh about chasing tyler in that paper apron. lol


Google