Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Please make it stop!

I've been having pretty consistent contractions since 4:30 this morning and still no baby! For the first couple hours they were coming every 7-10 min. with about the same intensity (about 30 sec. long)-similar to menstrual cramps. Then for the next hour they were every 5-7 min. so I really thought this was the real thing and was so disappointed when they started to fluctuate all over the place over the next 2 hours. (anywhere from 3-25 min. apart) I was really frustrated because I either wanted to progress or for them to stop because what's the point of having contractions all day with no results?! Ugh! I decided to go ahead and go to church to try to get my mind off everything (contractions had tapered off to about every 15-20 min. during church) and I made it till about the last 10 min. and then we had to go because I was so uncomfortable. I came home and was able to sleep for a couple hours and when I woke up I was only having a contraction once every 30 min. or so, but then around 5:30 till now (9:30) they've been coming every 10 min. again, but they are much more intense and lasting longer than they were this morning. What is going on?! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 3:00 and my doctor better have some good news for me because I really can't take much more than this! Apparently this is payback for not having any contractions with Tyler. Any advice anyone?

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Aww... I'm sorry Angela! Hopefully she decides to come today.

Maranda said...

I'm so sorry you're so uncomfortable, but hopefully she gets here soon. I wish I had some advice to make you feel better, but hopefully your Dr. will have some good news!

Matt and Haley said...

All I can say is GOOD LUCK! I hope everything goes well and that Kylie arrives safely.

The Gould Family said...

that's how it was this last time for me w/ tate, i bet she'll be here soon, if not already!

Anonymous said...

are they real contractions? like do they completly feel like your stomach gets bigger and bigger and is about to explode? That's when you know they're the complete real thing.
I had braxton hicks for a long time with MZ and then when the real ones came that's how I knew (because of what I described)
So I hope yours is like mine, because I wasn't in labor with MZ for more than a couple hours and when it was time to push, i pushed 1 time and she came and it didn't even hurt (thanks to the epidural). So maybe Kylie and Maizeigh are the same.
Good luck - can't wait to hear about her.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Contractions suck whether they are real or not so yes, I hope those contractions are doing something! Let us know how things are going even if it is a quick blog just saying she is here!!!

The Johnson Family said...

Congrats!! I hope you are recovering well and I can't wait to see pictures!!

Michelle C said...

Well I guess based on the last comment, you have had your baby girl!! I hope it wasn't too horrible - although I don't think any birth experience is exactly enjoyable. I'm excited to see pictures too. A New Years baby!! That's nice you were able to enjoy Christmas while you were still getting some sleep. Can't wait to see pictures either.


Google