Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, December 19, 2008

Duh!

It was about 1:00 in the morning last night and Bobby and I were just heading off to bed (we haven't been to bed before midnight once this week, we have been SO busy getting this crazy house organized and ready for a baby, oh yea, and Christmas) so we were a little out-of-it. I started to doze off as soon as my head hit the pillow when all of a sudden a silent, but deadly smell immediately wakes me up. I sat up in bed and said, "No you didn't!" As innocently as possible Bobby tries to deny that he was the producer of any such smell. Whatever! We have this deal that if one of us needs to release gaseous fumes from our body we will leave the room so the other doesn't have to smell it. It's just common courtesy.

I was so mad because all I wanted to do was fall asleep and instead I was trying not to throw up-it was really bad, he had a buffalo burger and fries for dinner. So I frustratedly said, "Bobby, I understand that you just got in bed and are comfortable and didn't want to have to get back up, but WHY do they always have to smell so bad?! I just don't understand that, mine never smell...that bad."

His response: (totally matter-of-factly) Angela. It's because I'm older.

7 comments:

Maranda said...

We just have to love you guys for being so insightful, and honest! :)

Jana said...

bobby IS gross.

Pace said...

I feel ya Bobby. Next time try to keep it trapped in the covers until she is asleep. Then she'll just tell you in the morning that the room smells funny.

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oh my gosh I'm am cracking up! You two are so funny!!!

Rebekah said...

Nathan's always smell so much worse than mine too! It must be a guy thing. Nathan always tries to blame it on the dog...

Anonymous said...

Bobby is SO CLEVER! Thats awesome!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Any labor pains yet?????


Google