Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

True Love

Some say that one shows true love to a significant other by giving gifts such as a big, beautiful bouquet of deep red long stem roses that smell like heaven as the petals lightly brush your nose, or delicious melt-in-your-mouth chocolates that make your taste buds tingle with excitement, or sparkly white diamonds and colored jewels that frost your skin in the light of the sun. To others true love is shown when their significant other remembers and celebrates important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and Valentines while being doted upon all day with attention and gifts. And still some others feel truly in love when showered with physical affection such as kisses or hugs from their "one and only".

I too felt that I was truly in love with my husband Bobby when he did one, or all, of the above mentioned things. I thought our wedding day was absolute bliss, that I was the luckiest girl in all the world, and I didn't see how my love for him could grow any deeper...for we were in "true" love. However, sometimes love shows itself in different ways. It grows and takes on different forms as life changes; throws you curve balls, knocks you down, or leaves you behind in the dust. Sometimes where life is the ugliest, the truest form of love begins to grow. Sometimes it's not always blue birds chirping sweetly on a sunny day, or holding hands together as you skip along to cloud #9, or even a bouquet of long stem red roses. Sometimes REAL true love looks ugly on the outside and is covered in poo...well, that's where I found it.

Due to the graphic nature of the pictures that go along with this email I decided not to post them on my blog and will let you decide, if you dare, to view them on your own. Let's just suffice it to say that after I had Tyler my bowels were...not working as properly as they should have. After a hefty dose of laxatives, half a gallon of prune juice and some sort of pill they gave me at the hospital, I had quite the uh...experience... at home. I realized that day (2 1/2 years into our marriage) that Bobby really was my one and only true love as he cleaned the entire...mess... up all by himself. (It only took a full roll of paper towels and half a bottle of bleach!) I remind you once again that these pictures might be a little disturbing and should not be viewed while eating, drinking, swallowing, or anything that resembles any of the above in any shape or form! Um...Enjoy?!

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/angelanelson1/?action=view&current=IMG_0104_1_2_1.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/angelanelson1/?action=view&current=IMG_0106_2_2_1.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/angelanelson1/?action=view&current=IMG_0107_3_2_1.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/angelanelson1/?action=view&current=IMG_0108_4_2_1.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/angelanelson1/?action=view&current=IMG_0109_5_2_1.jpg
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/angelanelson1/?action=view&current=IMG_0110_6_2_1.jpg

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Um...wow. Yeah..that's all I can say. I only looked at 2 pictures because, wow, that was enough for me. WOW, that IS true love. Thank heavens you don't scrapbook, because I can't imagine the page you might do for this one...

Anonymous said...

You are no longer allowed to use the camera - you have LOST your mind! EW EW EW - that is freaking great - thanks for helping me understand what love is really all about - it is all just a load of poo LOL I am sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I guess that's what love is all about. I can't imagine letting Kevin do that. I think I'd make my sister do it! :o)

Ash said...

I don't think I will ever be able to look at you the same. We may just have to cancel Thanksgiving, or uninvite you. Oh, and I was going to tell you that the Library does have the Twilight books checked in.


Google