Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, August 9, 2007

TAG...I'm it

So I have never been "tagged" before, but I think it means that I'm supposed to take this survey thing that Beckie had on her blog and fill it out on mine because she tagged me and then I get to "tag" someone else. So here goes...



4 jobs I've had:
-TCBY
-BYU creamery
-Sonic...aparently I like food
-Disneyworld (I only enjoyed this b/c I met MaryBeth)
-Radioshack (I know it says 4, but this is how I met Bobby so it's kinda important-although my least favorite!!)


4 movies I can watch over and over again:
-Legally Blonde
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Without a Paddle
-Mr. and Mrs. Smith

4 favorite TV shows:
-The Office
-LOST
-American Idol
-America's Next Top Model
-ohhh and Traveler...although it was only on ABC for like 5 weeks and I'm not sure if it's coming back?!

4 Favorite Hobbies:
-Blogging!
-Shopping...for pretty much anything, home stuff, clothes, food, toys, etc. So I guess that would be more like spending money...hmmm...
-Reading
-Dancing

4 Places I have lived:
-Houston, Texas (I miss yall!)
-Orlando, Florida
-Provo/Orem, UT
-Some city, California (I don't know, I was a baby)

4 Favorite foods:
-Cheese (any kind...pretty much)
-Steak (Bobby grills better steaks than any resteraunt I've ever been too!)
-Pineapple salsa
-Spinache & Artichoke dip


4 places I'd rather be right now:
-Shopping at Ikea
-On ANY cruise with Bobby
-Pretty much anywhere in Eurpoe...although Italy and France were my favorite and I'd really like to go back with Bobby
-with my family in St. George


4 websites I check daily:
-Hotmail
-Facebook
-My list of blogs
-well, those are the only 3 I have time to check daily, but I often browse Target.com, All Recipes.com, and Food Network.com


People I'm tagging:
-MaryBeth
-Jaime

No comments:


Google