Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, January 13, 2012

November 2011

November was a BUSY BUSY BUSY month for us!! For one thing, we did soooo many craft projects! Our fridge and walls were plastered with all sorts of paintings, murals, gratitude trees and different activities from THIS project. We went through 4 large tubes of finger paints and had baskets full of "painting clothes" to wash at all times, it was great!!

Unfortuately it was too cold to paint outside by Nov. so we got used to covering the kitchen floor with newspaper and going to town!


These are their 'hand-print trees with fingerprints for the leaves' pictures.


Just a random picture I found on my camera from November...she's so darling I swear I could just eat her up!! Man she gets away with so much more than she should!


Also random...
Tyler came walking in our room one morning with something he found and asked if this was how you were supposed to wear this "light thingy"??


Well I guess if your name was Chip or Dale it would be.


Kylee doesn't take naps anymore so when I walked in her room one day to tell her that her 'quiet time' was over (about an hour period where they are to stay in their rooms reading books, coloring, playing quietly, etc.) and found her asleep I was SO happy! Just because she doesn't take naps everyday doesn't mean she doesn't need them!!


For Thanksgiving, Bobby's dad and stepmom Mary came out from Missouri and spent the Holiday with us. It was SO nice to have family here for the week and get to relax in our own house! My sister Amanda drove up from Provo the day of Thanksgiving and spent the day with us too and we had so so so much food!!! For the life of me I can't find ANY pictures from our week with the Brickers so when I find which memory card I used I'll have to come back and add in those pictures!

The day after Thanksgiving we took down all our fall decor and the first Christmas thing up was our tree!


It's so much fun to be able to involve the kids now in so many of our fun holiday traditions, they really are what make the holiday's special!!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Oh my goodness I'm still laughing at the pics of Tyler with the "light thingy "!! Such priceless pics!

Matt and Haley said...

Kylee really is so cute...I loved the picture of her on the bed.


Google