Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kylee and her baby

Right now Kylee is LOVING her baby doll. For awhile it was her little pink bear that she wanted for naps and bedtime, but over the last week her life revolves around "baby".

She likes to climb in the bathtub with Tyler and "bathe" her baby. If they'll ask me if they can get in the tub to wash the baby and I say "no, not right now" Kylee will give me the most puppy dog sad eyes you ever saw and say (in her most cutest, hopeful voice ever), "baf? baby? baf? baby?" And if those attempts still haven't pushed me over the edge she'll add an ever so cute, " peeeeease!"


She eats with her...


she sings to her...


she takes her on walks...


she snuggles her...


(and then I have to jump in and get my snuggles from my baby too!)


she sleeps with her...


every night...


Only one picture sans baby....Mickey mouse getting a bedtime story.


She's also pretty crazy about Mickey right now. This pic is blurry b/c it's taken standing from her doorway, zoomed in like 5 times cause I knew if she saw me she'd stop reading to Mickey. She was even pointing to the things in the book and telling him what they were. The second she wakes up in the morning she's running around looking for him saying, "mi-ey mooouuuse!"

I kinda love her to death.

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Awwwwwwwwww...I kinda love her to death and miss her like crazy!! She is just the cutest little thing!!!!! Give her a big hug and kiss from me!

Alisa and Sky said...

so adorable! Nate and I miss playing with you guys! He has still asks for tyler and kylee! Kylee is the cutest little thing ever and I lover her to death too!!

Mindy said...

I love the one where she sleeps with Baby so stinkin cute. I kinda lover her too:)

Michelle C said...

Sweetest thing ever!!


Google