Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's yours is mine

So I should be doing the dishes right now, but I just got back from a wonderful night out with the ladies and don't want to ruin it by doing something as horrid as dishes. So I thought I'd post some pictures of my kiddos instead!

I hadn't taken very many pictures in the last little while, so one day when the 2 of them were "playing"-Tyler was playing and Kylee was taking everything that he was using-I snapped a couple.

I was making Tyler a sticker chart and whenever I do I let him sit right next to me and color with the markers on his own sheet of paper. So of course Kylee wanted to know what all the fun was about!


Whatchya got there Kylee?


Markers!


eying his paper...


...and bam! Stole it!


Hmmm...what else ya got over here?


I'll take that red marker thank you! This is a real common occurrence as of late. Whatever Tyler has, Kylee wants. He's usually pretty patient with her and will just look at me like,"are you going to do something about that?!" or he'll grab her another toy and "trade" with her. But I can tell sometimes he's just had enough!


I tried to move her away and give her some of the other markers Tyler wasn't using.


Doesn't matter. She wants his! Which...doesn't make Tyler so happy.


Poor Kylee, I had to take it away and give it back to Tyler. So sad!


I think they're watching Diego here, but I took this picture because I love that Tyler is wearing his flip-flops with just his tee-shirt and underwear! He's recently learned how to put on his shoes by himself, and he LOVES to have shoes on, so the first thing he does in the morning is put on his flip-flops.

7 comments:

cnelson said...

so cute! and Kylee is looking so grown up! I can't wait til you all get here!

Alisa and Sky said...

I cant even stand how cute Kylee is!! She is seriously the cutest little girl ever!! She has grown up so much! It is good tyler is so patient with her because I know a lot of kids who would freak out!

Ash said...

So I have to say that I was totally shocked when I saw you posted something last night! I thought for sure you would go home and fall into bed completely exhausted, I felt bad for keep you out so late! Oh, and I love your kiddos! They are too cute!

eden and david said...

too cute!!!

Jana said...

i love this picture of them on the couch together. And thats how it will be, them together!

Michelle C said...

How cute! Love those little flowers in Kylee's hair. Why is it that kids wants what the other kids have even though there's something just like it already available. Funny how that is!

Banana said...

You got blog-stalked.


Google