Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some tyler funnies

Due to the sarcastic and somewhat negative tone of the last post (sorry it was an extra hard day) I thought I better write down some of the funny things Tyler has said over the last little bit to remind myself that I shouldn't put him up for sale-cause today I seriously would have. Seriously.

*One day when I had taken the kids swimming the pool was closing so I said, "okay the people said it's time to get out of the water so let's go."
"Yea" said Tyler very excitedly, "let's go back to Jerusalem!"

*One night Bobby had told Tyler that he could do something or have something (i can't remember exactly what it was) that I had already said no to but Bobby didn't know so Tyler came up to me and said, "daddy said yes mommy so I can now." "Okay Tyler," I said, "but you better give your daddy a BIG thank you!" Tyler sat processing this for a minute and I could tell he was trying to wrap his brain around what I had instructed him to do and then he says in a very deep, deep voice, "THANK YOU."

*We were sitting in the pool and I had Kylee in my lap and Tyler was splashing around next to us when he just walks over to me, puts his arm around my neck, bends over and gives me the sweetest little kiss on the check and says, "mom, I just love you!"

*For FHE one week we were having a lesson on following the prophet. I had made these finger puppets of different prophets and on the back of each one it said, "I will follow the prophet." Bobby was giving the lesson that night so after each quick story he had Tyler repeat the words, "I will follow the prophet." We were on the last prophet puppet so instead of having Tyler repeat the words, he figured by now Tyler had picked up on the repetition and was instead going to let Tyler complete the statment. Bobby started it for him, "I will..." and Tyler finishes it-without hesitation-"smack you." Excuse me?!

*After he peed for the first time in public (well not in public, but a grocery store restroom) he said so happily, "Well that was fun!"

Okay that really did work. Now I'm laughing about my goofy little 2 year old. I really do love him!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

It sounds like Tyler is at such a fun age.

Alisa and Sky said...

I just love him. He is so funny! I cant wait to see you guys! I am so excited for yall to come down and so is nate!!

Joy said...

Ah, I love it! So fun to read those. Tyler seems like such a sweet boy (not always, I'm sure, but most of the time)! Luckily, I love reading about other kids' funny quotes just as much as I love my own kid's funny quotes. :)

Megan said...

lol! I don't know how you got so lucky but I can't believe how funny Tyler is! Thanks for the laughs!


Google