Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, August 29, 2011

Bailey's Blessing

On August 6th this beautiful little girl was blessed by her father Skyler Ence! (holy cow I miss holding this little thing soooo much!!!)


I was SO SO SO happy Bobby, myself and the kids could travel down for a quick 2 day trip (left Logan Sat. afternoon about 4:30 and got to St. George about 11:30 that night and drove home Monday night) to be there for Alisa and Skyler and share in their special day!


*please note batman in the above and below picture...only way this kid would (relatively) stand in one place.



The Ence Family


My grandparents


Nelson family (minus Amanda who couldn't get away from her recently acquired job teaching at the MTC!!!-yay Amanda! And Ty still out on his mission in Washington.)


The day was ALL about this little princess-EVERYONE wanted to hold and love on her!




I WISH this was clearer-so sweet!


All miss Ky wants to do is hold that sweet little baby, but Bailey doesn't ever quite seem to be on the same page! :(


Sorry Bailey, not one of your better pics, but it's pretty decent of your Aunt Angela and I'm totally selfish like that-better get used to it :)


Not to worry-I had you laughing and giggling like crazy the next day!






You were so sad to see me go-or maybe I ended up being a little too much for you-either way I was sad too, see...


In our quick trip we also found a little time for candy land (which we literally play at least 5 times a day at home)




Grandpa taught Kylee how to draw the letter O and letter T-which she now draws EV-ER-Ywhere.


Kylee got into Alena's mascara and practiced for Halloween. (The boys decided to practice with eyeshadow and lipstick but they were both in time-out by the time I got my camera out)


And lots and lots of Bailey snuggles!


Kylee was SO happy when she finally got Bailey to smile at her! She is still talking about it!!


Right before we left we headed outside to snap some pictures of everyone!


I can't wait to watch these 4 (ages 2 mo., 2, 3, and 4) play and grow together! They are very entertaining to be around! ha ha!







Can we please just take a moment and look at my Tyler's face...that face is the epitome of everything he is. Oh man...


I wish I lived closer to my sister so these cousins could get in trouble play together SO much more!


Kylee holding Bailey's cheeks up "so she can smile too!" She just can NOT get enough of this baby!




We LOVE you Bailey and are so happy to be apart of your family!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

We MISS you!! LOVE these pics!

Just Jaime said...

You look great!!! I looooove that skirt!

Rebekah said...

Love all the cute pictures, especially the one of Kylee with the mascara all over her face... I am just waiting for Emma to figure out that the my makeup brushes aren't the most fun thing to play with in my makeup drawer.

By the way, you are looking good! You look super cute in all these pictures.

Picture Perfect Bowtique said...

I need to get around to blogging about the blessing ha ha! Cute pictures! Miss y'all tons!!


Google